Monthly Bayside Newsletter
2015-16 Bayside Student Supply Lists
Tuesday, September 1st
Welcome Back Students!
Listen up, students! Fall sports begin this week! Co-ed Soccer begins tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept 2nd and Cross Country begins on Thursday, Sept. 3rd. Cross Country is open to all girls and boys in grades 5 through 8. Co-ed soccer is open to all 7th & 8th grade girls and boys. More information will be shared in PE classes this week. Be sure your parents have turned in your physical form and concussion form. The Fall Sports schedule can be found on Bayside Monday Folders. GO BULLS!
Parent Information Night (PIN)
Next week Thursday, Sept. 10th, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM is Parent Information Night for Bayside Middle School parents. Your parents will have a chance to meet your teachers, follow your class schedule and see what your day at Bayside Middle School is all about! Stay tuned for further details on this great event - for parents only.
Important Dates to Note:
- NO SCHOOL: Monday, Sept. 7th, Monday, Sept. 14th and Wed. Sept. 23rd
Bayside Garden Center Gift Cards
Gift cards to benefit the Bayside Middle School natural area and prairie are still available for purchase in the Bayside front office. Please call (414) 247-4201.
Happy Birthday today to George M.
This Week at Bayside:
- Tuesday, Sept. 1 - First Day of School
- Wednesday, Sept.2 - Soccer Practice Starts at 3:10pm
- Thursday, Sept. 3 - Cross Country Practice Starts at 3:10pm
Next Week at Bayside:
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 - Soccer Game Hope School at BMS 4pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 9 - Fall Fitness Run after School
- Friday, Sept. 11 - 8th gr Field Trip